The G3 Group, a leader in innovation, provides structural, geotechnical and environmental engineering services to private and public sector throughout the State of Florida.
A FDOT certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Florida certified Women/Minority Business Enterprise (W/MBE) established in 1993, the G3 Group has worked throughout the United States and internationally. We have enjoyed constant growth due to the excellence of our staff and reputation for providing superior results at competitive rates
Our Sinkhole Investigations & MERIT Advanced Imaging
- Geotechnical Engineering Design & Analysis
- Geotechnical Drilling & Testing
- Forensic Engineering Analysis
- Concrete, Foundation, & Soil Testing
- Geotechnical Drilling Operations
MERIT is an innovative patent‐pending technique that uses implants to obtain deeper and higher resolution geophysical images than what is possible with typical surface geophysical methods.
- Images 2x deeper than surface Electrical Resistivity (ER)
- Images 3x deeper than Ground Penetrating Radar
- Creates higher resolution images of the subsurface
- Implants can be left in place to provide monitoring of ground stabilization efforts
- Requires only half the distance of surface ER
- Direct push technology makes installation cost effective